On this page we explain how we handle your personal data. This statement is about the content of this website and links that refer to this website. By visiting this website you automatically agree to this statement.
Next to that it is about information/personal data we receive from our vendors too.
We reserve the right to change the content of this statement at any time without prior notice.
Which types of data do we collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Company Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
How do we collect information.
Collecting actively provided information
At some places on this website we ask you to leave your details in order:
- To be able to contact you about a specific question you have for us.
- Register for one of our events.
Filling in this information is done on a completely voluntary basis. We will use this information to contact you in order to answer your question and will retain this information for any future commercial or non-commercial business activities. This concerns, for example, informing about new services and/or products. This information will be securely encrypted stored in our CRM system using HTTPS secure connection.
If you object to the use of your data for these purposes, please contact us via the contact form and state that you object to the use of your data. We will then delete your data as soon as possible.
Collection of information provided by our vendors
We receive your information also from our vendors (handing over leads from vendor to us). This information will be stored in our CRM system too. We use this information to get in contact with you and follow up the lead. The type of information we receive varies per vendor but contains at least your basic contact information (like company details, your name, your email address and your business phone number). After the follow-up of an lead, the lead remains in our CRM (active follow up) or is removed (no follow up).
Collection of passively provided information
In order to constantly improve this website and the information offered on this website, we use website analysis via Google Analytics. This gives us insight into the way in which our visitors use our website. This information only contains meta information about how our website is used. This meta information is anonymous and can therefore not be personally traced back to you as a visitor. This metadata is stored without limit in order to gain a good insight into the use of our website over a longer period of time.
For what do we use your information.
Your information is being used to offer you (when you allowed) information about our products and services, next to that we use your information to get in contact with you for following up a lead that is being handed over by one of our vendors. Your information can be used (in an anonymized way) to conduct statistics (like which industry is using what).
How do we store information.
The information is encrypted stored in our SaaS CRM system. Together with our CRM supplier we made the necessary measures to make sure your information is being stored on the safest possible way. The transfer of information is being done by HTTPS/SSL connections to make sure that during the transfer this information is not accessible for others. The information is being secured using Physical, Network, Data, Operation and Identity/Access Control measures.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Your Rights under the GDPR
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authority in the EEA.
We remain responsible, at all times, to give notice of a vulnerability and/or data breach (which means: a security breach related to Personal data that leads to a risk of adverse consequences, or adverse consequences, for the protection of Personal data) to the Supervisory Authority and/or Data subjects. In order to enable Controller to comply with this obligation, Processor shall notify the Controller of the vulnerability and/or data breach without delay, but within 24 hours at the latest.
A notification always needs to be made.
In any case, the notification to Controller involves information that there has been a leak. In addition, the reporting obligation shall include:
- The (alleged) cause of the leak
- The (known and/or expected) impact
- The (proposed) solution
- Number of involved Data subjects
- (type and size of) involved Personal Data
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If You are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.